Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween is Here

We had a busy weekend celebrating Hannah's first Halloween. On Friday, Nana and Papa brought Hannah to my school for the parade. Sadly the rain kept us inside, but it was fun to show off Hannah to my kids and my friends at school. Before I left for school, Delaine painted on my nose and whiskers. Once Hannah looked at me and saw it, she started laughing and pointing - it was like she was thinking, "Hey Mommy, your face looks funny!" It was too cute!! Here is Hannah and I dressed up. This is costume #1 - a lady bug (and the cutest one ever if you ask me!). Saturday morning we were up and at'em early so I could run in the OTHS tennis team's Halloween 5K. Tim and Hannah "trick or treated" along the course and cheered me on. After a quick nap, we headed to downtown O'Fallon for trick or treating. We came home in time for Hannah's afternoon nap so she could be ready to go for a busy trick or treating night! After first seeing Gwannie and Gampy, we made our way around town visiting with friends. It was a lot of fun and Hannah was a trooper! Here she is in costume #2 - a beautiful butterfly!
I can't believe that next year she will be walking around from door to door trick-or-treating for real!

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Cute! I love the butterfly... Sounds like you guys had a fun time!