Thursday, October 15, 2009

My Loves

Today is Tim and I's 4th anniversary. It has been a whirlwind of a week that I won't go into. But in the midst of chaos, Tim and I took a moment to simply love each other today. What an amazing four years of marriage we have shared. Last night before we went to bed, we were reading some old emails I sent when we first met 7 years ago at Western. We had some good laughs and I'm glad to know he hung in there through the crazy "beginnings" of our relationship. One thing we realized is how God has truly been there from the start. As we look back, we can see how God grew us individually as well as together and it is so exciting to see where He will take us in the future. It has been an awesome ride so far, and I can't wait to see what will happen next! We are celebrating next weekend, so I don't have a picture of us, but I do want to share this fun shot of my two loves --

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Love you!! :)

Tif said...

Happy Anniversary!

Jenn said...

Happy Anniversary. Have a great time celebrating.

The KD's said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I have been thinking about you all and praying for you!