Sunday, October 18, 2009

Eckert's Orchard

One of the things I was most excited about for the fall was taking Hannah to Eckert's in Belleville. It is a local orchard that is open all year round because of the variety of produce they grow and sell. Of course, now is prime time for fall fun with pumpkins galore. Every weekend there is a huge fall festival where you can pick your own while on a hayride, but we opted to just hang out at the main area this year. We'll do the hayride next year when Hannah can help pick out her pumpkin. The main reason for going this year was to take some cute fall photos of Hannah. I am excited to go back every year for Hannah to enjoy this fun fall activity. Here I am -- sittin' on a really big pumpkin (Daddy had to spot me just in case)! Hannah really liked standing on the hay-bale looking at the HUGE stack of pumpkins. Family shot at Eckert's -- October 2009.
This isn't at Eckert's, but a cute shot of Hannah on our front porch. I really love fall!

3 comments:

Ruts said...

Look at that cute little punkin! :)

Rebecca said...

I miss (real) fall...

Kristina said...

Great pictures--looks like you had warmer weather than we did!