Sunday, September 27, 2009

Hannah's newest sleeping arrangement...

So, with Hannah's newfound movement and the fact that she is getting stronger every day, I knew we needed to lower her mattress very soon. Yesterday, I went in to get her from her nap and she was sitting up looking at me, so as soon as Tim got home, we lowered the mattress. Later that night, our friends Travis and Trissa came over for dinner and to play with Hannah. We put her to bed and then I realized that she didn't take her last milk feeding. I went into the bedroom to try and feed her a little and this is what I found...
I went out to get Tim, Travis and Trissa so they could witness Hannah and her newest sleeping arrangement. I fed her and laid her back down and to my knowledge she stayed that way all night, but who knows -- maybe this is just more comfortable!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

This is too cute!

caseyMN said...

This is amazing!

Kristina said...

Too cute! I can't wait to see you (and Hannah) this weekend!