Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The Perfect Pumpkin

Every year, Hannah's preschool takes a field trip to a local, family owned farm for a tour of the farm and pumpkin.  I took a day off last year and had so much fun, I decided to do it again this year.  I met my friend Melissa and her son Jackson and we were off to farm!

We started at the hay bales to get some information from the farmer before heading out to the pumpkin patch.  This is Hannah with her friend Bailey.  They both go to Ms. Amy's and they have a lot of fun together.

These are some of Hannah's other friends, Harper, Jackson and Wyatt.
Next, we headed out to pick out the Perfect Pumpkin!  This is the one Hannah chose and she loved it!
Back on the tractor with her best bud Jackson.  I love that these two are friends because his momma and I are the dearest of friends as well.
We got a tour of the animals before we went to the play area.  Hannah loved this little cow to "ride" on.    Her and Jackson had a great time playing before we left.
Then we took the kids to Chick-fil-a for lunch  before heading home for nap time.  It was a great day and I'm so glad I was able to spend it with my ever-increasing big girl!

No comments: