Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Eight Exceptional Years!

Today, Tim and I celebrated our 8th anniversary!  We even were able to get away for the evening thanks to both sets of our parents.  My parents bought us season tickets to the Fox Theater as part of our Christmas.  The first show was during this week, so we switched our tickets to tonight.  Another bonus was that Tim's mom and dad were in town and this gave them the perfect opportunity to spend the afternoon/evening with the kids.  Before the Fox, we stopped at on of our favorite eating establishments, Pappy's, for dinner.  It was so nice to get away for the evening by ourselves.  The last eight years have had many ups and downs, but I wouldn't want to be living life with anyone else.  God has truly blessed me with a man who compliments me in so many ways.  Can't wait to see what the next year holds for us!  Love you, Tim!

No comments: