Thursday, August 8, 2013

Mommy & Hannah Dates

Twice this summer, I was able to spend some quality one-on-one time with my sweet girl.  I loved getting to devote a little bit of time just hanging out with her and building our relationship.

The first night, Daddy and Cam went to look at a car, so Hannah and I went to Tropical Sno.  We ordered a Barbie flavored snow cone to share.  The weather was awesome and we just enjoyed sitting outside and eating our snack.

Then, at the end of the summer, we had a date to the salon.  Hannah was in need of a hair cut and we also treated ourselves to polished toes.  Then, we went to Bread Co. for a mid-morning snack.  We finished our time together with a trip to Target.  Hannah picked out a cute new headband to wear when her hair is down.
I love this girl so much and thank God daily for allowing me to be her mom.  I look forward to many, many more opportunities we will have to spend together on these Mommy & Hannah dates.  I love you, Hannah!

No comments: