Sunday, December 9, 2012

Movin' on Up -- to a Big Bed!

So sometime this past week, I go into Cameron's room to see him standing in his crib and pulling himself up so that the front of his crib as at hips.  He teeters forward a bit, catches himself, and starts laughing.  I cringed and had visions of him losing his balance, flipping himself over and breaking his neck.  I figured it was time to take down the crib.  Hannah was about this same age and she did really so we thought we would try it.  Tim worked Friday on taking down the crib and transforming it into the bed.  We rearranged the furniture a bit and voila, Cam has a big boy room!
Oh my!  I can't believe my baby is getting so big!  And no worries, we have a rail for the one side but it didn't look cute for the picture. :-)

No comments: