Monday, October 8, 2012

A Future Cheerleader

Since there was no school today, the Mascoutah High School cheerleaders put on a day-long clinic for preschool-sixth grade girls.  Of course I had to sign Hannah up!  I remember going to all of the OTHS clinics as a child and always having so much fun!  I wasn't sure how she was going to do there all day by herself, but one of our babysitters is a cheerleader so I know that helped.  After a few minutes of being shy, she walked into the gym with the big girls and the rest is history!  Parent's got to come back later in the day and watch a "performance."  Oh it was so cute!  Hannah walked around the rest of the day cheering for the "Ma-scou-tah In-di-ANS!"  I will never pressure her if cheerleading isn't her thing as she grows up, but for the moment, it does this former cheerleader's heart good! 

No comments: