Friday, January 23, 2009

We are Family

Hannah met some extended family this past weekend. First, on Sunday, my aunt and uncle, Jan and Ken, came for a quick visit on their way to their grandkids house. Jan is my dad's twin sister. She and Ken were very excited to meet little Hannah and I think Hannah was mutually excited to meet her Great Aunt and Uncle. Thanks for going out of your way to come meet Hannah! We can't wait to see you again!
The very next day, Hannah was able to meet Great Grandma and Grandpa Sugar, my grandparents. My grandma had been recouperating from a cold and was dying to come meet her next great-granddaughter. Monday, she finally felt well enough to come make a trip to Mascoutah. While they were here, we took a four generation picture. What a special memory for all of us! Thanks for making the trip up! We look forward to seeing you soon!

1 comment:

The Gall Family said...

I completely forgot your dad was a twin!!!!! I knew there was a reason I liked him so much! Glad you are enjoying motherhood!