Wednesday, January 7, 2009

First Week at Home

Tim, Hannah and I came home from the hospital on New Year's Day. Both sets of Grandparent's, Aunt Nikki and Uncle Kyle, and of course Homer and Bosley were home waiting to greet us. We had a great day with our family! Tim's parent's left on Saturday and we have been enjoying our time together as a family! Here are some snapshots of our first few days at home.
The "boys" meeting Hannah! So far, they have been really good around her!

A happy baby wide awake!

Right after Hannah's first bath at home.

Like my shirt says, I'm adorable!

2 comments:

Ruts said...

she IS adorable! so glad to talk with you tonight! keep up the good work as mom!

Kristina said...

She's very cute! I love the pink & brown pants :) I think she looks like Time (but I'm sure I'll see you in her too!)