Friday, January 23, 2009

Out and About

We have had some exciting outings in the last couple of weeks. Last Friday, Hannah, Tim and I had a busy day! We started by visiting my school so Hannah could meet some of my co-workers and my students. Then, we went to OTHS for the Winter Pep rally where Tim competed in the tug of war match (he was with the Sophomores--they beat the Seniors in the finals!) We finished our day with some excting OTHS basketball at neighboring East St. Louis High School where the Panther's were victorious! Here is a shot of Hannah decked out in her (original, but at the time too big) coming home from the hospital outfit.This week, we went to Cahokia High school to eat lunch with Gwannie at her on-campus restaurant. We knew she would be excited to show off her granddaughter to her friends! Hannah is wearing her new shirt from Gwannie that says it all....Yesterday, St. Louis was experiencing some very atypical spring-like weather so Hannah and I decided it was too nice to stay at home! We went to lunch with Tim and then headed to my mom and dad's to take a walk. It felt so good to be outside and I can't wait for the weather to break for good, which I know won't be for a while! Here we are getting ready for our walk.

2 comments:

Kristina said...

I'm glad you're having fun--she's adorable! We can't wait to meet her...

The Osborne's said...

You guys are looking too cute! Looks like you're having fun!