Sunday, February 23, 2014

We love you because...


I saw this idea on Pinterest and thought it was a great way to spread the love during the month of February.  Every night, or almost, Tim and I would write down something we loved about the kiddos and tape it to their door.  Each morning, they, especially Hannah, were very excited to see what we wrote. We started each hear with "I love you because..."  While some days took a lot of thought and careful word choosing after a rough day, it was such a blessing to get to pick various things that we love about our kids.  When parenting two young kids, some days feel like they will go on forever and all you do is discipline.  This was such a great exercise for Tim and I to pick both big things and little things that spoke to us about each of our unique kiddos.  I'm so glad we did this activity and can't wait to make this a new February tradition!

No comments: