Saturday, April 13, 2013

Misson: Cam's 2nd Birthday Party!

Our big man is in love with Toy Story right now, so it was an easy choice in a 2nd birthday party theme.  It was fun to decorate and buy supplies for his Toy Story party.  We had homemade pizza (a special thanks to Kristina for teaching and helping me make 7 batches of homemade pizza dough), chips and dips, and of course, cake and cupcakes!  Here is a nice shot of the goodie table.
And a close up of the cake and the cupcake tower.  A big thanks to my party partner in crime, Nikki, for helping me create and make the cake and cupcakes!  I couldn't do parties with out her!

Cam got a new trampoline from Nonnie and Poppy and the kids had a great time playing on it!  I didn't get a picture of anyone, but I promise, fun was had by all!

Here is the birthday boy in his Toy Story shirt and birthday cake.  
After cake, it was time for presents.  Hannah was excited to help brother open his presents.  Cam loved everything he got!  We are blessed with great friends and family who came to help us celebrate!

 We were super blessed to have four extra special people visiting for a few days and for the party.  Nana and Papa brought both sets of grandparents down for a visit.  It was great having them at our house and spending some time with them.  I love that my children get to know and interact with their great grandparents!

No comments: