Saturday, February 2, 2013

Some Magic House Fun

We were so excited that the Gorschs were able to come down for the weekend!  Kristina and I had been talking about them coming down for a trip to the Magic House (it was included in a children's museum package they bought) for several months.  It finally worked out for this weekend and we had a lot of fun. 

They got in late Friday night, and immediately Sadie and Hannah started hanging out by "giggling and talking" before bed.  They really enjoy playing together.

Saturday, Tim and Marc were going to head to Kaskaskia for a women's basketball game, so Kristina and I took the kids (all 5 of them!) to the Magic House in St. Louis.  We played, ate a picnic lunch (it was a little chilly), played some more, then headed home.  I didn't get a ton of pictures, but all of the kiddos had a lot of fun!

This is a Jack and the Beanstalk exhibit where kids can climb up and down between the three floors.  Last year, Hannah did even want to try.  This year, she was an old pro!  She loved it!
 And so did Cameron!  This boy has no fear!
The only other part I got pictures of was the water table.  Both kids really enjoyed this as well.  In fact, Cameron was quite soaked when we left!  I think he was just one of the reasons I didn't get many pictures.  I think I chased him around most of the day.  But he had a ton of fun so that's all that matters!

It was a great day at the Magic House and even more because we were with Kristina and the Gorsch kids!  One of the things I love about the Magic House is that there are a variety of exhibits that are designed for a wide age range.  I don't think this will be our last visit! 

No comments: