Thursday, August 9, 2012

Girl's Day Out

On one of the last days of summer, my mom, Hannah and I had a girls day to Chesterfield Mall to the new American Girl store.  Hannah got Bitty, her bitty baby, a couple of years ago.  This store opened in the spring and my mom and I had talked about taking Hannah so she could pick out a new outfit for Bitty.  We were also planning on eating at the Bistro in the store.  When we got there, Hannah had so much fun looking around the store.  She immediately picked out the outfit she wanted to get Bitty.  My mom also told her she could get the matching outfit.  As we were shopping, I went to go ask about about lunch.  I found out that they don't take online reservations and the next available time was 3:40 (it was 11ish!).  So, we opted not to wait and do that another time.  Once we were all set, we headed next door to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch instead.  We did a little shopping and then headed home so Hannah could take a nap.  It was such a fun morning and so glad we had this girls day before school started! 

No comments: