Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Back to School

Well, it is that time again.  Today was my first day back to school.  We have had such an amazing summer and made a ton of memories.  Although I will miss summer and being home all the time with my babies, I'm excited to start a new school year.  I know teaching is a gift from God and I'm so thankful that I get the opportunity to hang out with my 6th graders every day.  I feel like I have the best of both worlds because I work at a great school and teach every day, and am home by 4:30 each weekday and have the weekends, holidays and summers off with my own kiddos.  In a couple of weeks, we will have another family member in school.  Hannah starts preschool after Labor Day.  She is so excited and I am so excited for her.  Here's to another summer in the books and the start of the new school year!

No comments: