Monday, April 16, 2012

Our (2nd) Blessing from God

Tonight we had the opportunity to participate in our church's Baby/Child Dedication for Cameron.  It was such a nice evening for families to come together and publicly declare to God that we will raise our children to know, love and serve Him.  Not only is it important to do this as a family, but it is awesome to do this in the presence of  other families.  It reminds us that we are all in this crazy thing called parenting together...and boy do we need each other at times.  I know Tim and I will make numerous mistakes as we raise Cameron (and Hannah too for that matter).  However, I am so thankful that we have a heavenly Father to reach out to in the hard times and rejoice with in the happy times.  I am thankful for a husband who puts so much regard in his faith life and that my partner in all of this serves the same God I do.  Thank you, God, for the gift of Cameron and for entrusting us to raise him.  Our prayer is the he learns to love You, serve You and bring others to You through his life. 

No comments: