Saturday, November 5, 2011

The Big 3-0!

Tim entered a new decade and turned 30 today! The original plan was to celebrate with some of our small group from church at one of Tim's favorite STL eateries as a surprise, however those plans changed when I needed my appendix out earlier in the week. Bummer! Instead, Hannah and I made yellow cupcakes with chocolate filling and chocolate icing and topped them off with a 3-0 candle. As soon as Hannah saw the set up, she couldn't wait for her Daddy to get home! She kept saying "Happy Birthday to Daddy" and "Surprise for Daddy" until Tim walked through the door. While it wasn't extravagant, we had a great family night at home celebrating Tim.
I am so thankful that Tim is in my life and beyond blessed to call him my husband. Our 20s were spent falling in love and beginning our family together. I can't wait to see what will come in our 30s! Tim, We love you so much!

No comments: