Monday, August 16, 2010

School's in Session

Well, summer is offically coming to a close. We have had a summer that wasn't always what we expected, but when I look back it was so fabulous. Once again, we loved watching Hannah grow and change over the last few months. There are so many things she accomplished during the summer and she really is getting to be such a big girl. We had lots of family time and friend time and made many great memories. But all good things must come to an end. I headed back to school today and as we start a new year, I am always excited and anxious to get a new year going. I remember always taking a picture on my first day of school so I thought I'd take one with Hannah today. Happy Back-to-School!

1 comment:

Erin said...

That is such a great picture of the two of you! Two great looking girls!!