Sunday, August 29, 2010

I want to ride my bicycle...

This is long overdue! For my birthday, my mom and dad got me a gift card to get a new bicycle. I was so excited! Mascoutah is the perfect town to do some biking and I knew I would get a lot of use out of a new bike. Then, they gave Tim a gift card also so we could both have new bikes. Once the craziness of school got over, we went to the store and were fitted and ordered new bikes. It took a week or so for them to come in, but by early June we had them. We also wanted to get a trailer for Hannah so we can take family bike rides. Unfortunately, the craziness then the heat of summer got the best of us and we haven't used them yet...until tonight! I knew I wanted to get the rest of what we needed soon since the weather is starting to cool off. We went last night to get a trailer, put it together today and took all of it for a test drive after dinner! We had a nice time and can't wait for more family rides this fall!
I promise Hannah is in there too! She smiled and laughed the whole way!!

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Yeah! I've been thinking I that Macey is probably big enough to try out the trailer (and totally agree with you that it is getting cool enough now!) I'm glad you guys are enjoying your new toys!