Sunday, April 19, 2009

Run Daddy, Run!

Today was a very exciting day for us. Tim ran his first Half Marthon in St. Louis this morning! He has been working really hard and training for about four months to complete this 13.1 mile run. He did an awesome job and ran it in 2:06:25! An outstanding job for a rookie half-marathoner! Although it was a little chilly and rained pretty much rained the whole time, Hannah and I, along with my dad, were there cheering for Daddy the whole time!

Here is Hannah hanging out in her new jogging stroller cheering on Daddy. Way to go, Daddy!Here is Tim just about half way through, around mile 6. He had just spotted us on the sidelines.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

YAY TIM!! That is quite the accomplishment!

Kristina said...

Love Hannah's shirt!

The KD's said...

Hi Liz! It's Nikki's friend, Krystin! She showed me your blog tonight and I decided that we needed to be blog friends! My blog is http://kkdieringer.blogspot.com. Anyways, I just wanted to let you know that I would be MORE THAN HAPPY to help out with Nikki's bachelorette party on June 13th. Please let me know of anything and everything I can do. I can also delegate to the other b-maids! I am closer to Madison so anything that you need, let me know. My email is krysliz@hotmail.com or you can call me at 920-207-9210 if you think of anything you want me to do. Well, Miss Hannah is super cute! I can't wait to meet her at the party! Congrats to Tim on completing the 1/2 marathon! Very inspiring! I hope you all are well!
Talk to you soon!
Krystin

A Year of Noticing God's Blessings said...

Hey Guys! Just wanted to let you know I have a blog now berg627.blogspot.com! Hopefully I can keep up with it :) Love you
Nikki