Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Bedtime Snuggles

Last night, I was putting Hannah to bed and brought Cameron along with me. Immediately, Hannah wanted him to lay by her while we did our night time routine. I love how sweet Hannah is towards her baby brother! First, we prayed, in which Cameron needed to have his hands folded as well. Then it was time to sing our bedtime song while Cam just hung out and stared at me with a little almost-smile on his face. Then it was kisses and our little miss was off to sleep. Before we left, though, I did snap some precious pictures of the two of them. And of course a night-night kiss for baby Cam!

2 comments:

slickdarwin said...

This picture of Hannah and Cameron is precious, give them hugs & kisses. Love to all.

caseyMN said...

Thanks for sharing these precious moments with us! Love to all!!