Friday, October 15, 2010

Half a Decade

Tim & I celebrated our 5th anniversary today! This picture was taken last weekend in Chicago on our date night Saturday. What an amazing five years it has been. Although our life has been full of ups and downs, I wouldn't ask for anything to be different. It has been a great time to reflect on our time together (eight years!) as well as what our future goals are. We are in such an exciting time right now being able to be parents to our wonderful daughter Hannah as well as waiting for God to bring another blessing to our family. I love how we have grown as seperate people as well as in our marriage. I truly feel like our marriage is stronger than it's ever been and we have so much to look forward to.

Timmy-I love you so much and thank God daily for allowing me to be your wife! Here's to many more!!