Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Hannah!

Well, today my baby turns one. I am amazed at how just in the last few days, Hannah is looking more like a little toddler than a baby. I know one day I will blink and my baby will be completely gone and a toddle will be looking back at me. One thing that is keeping Hannah as a baby is that she isn't walking yet. She loves to cruise around the furniture and has mastered pulling up on anything and everything, but the steps aren't there yet. Everyone says I should be thankful -- I know it won't be long! She continues to babble up a storm and sometimes real words are starting to come out. For instance, she signs "all done" everytime we are finished with a meal. Every now and then, I'll hear "aa duh" as she signs it. She also loves her daddy very much and is always saying "dadadada." She loves going to the sitter's in the afternoon while both Tim and I are at work and is interacting with the kids more and more. I love picking her up because as soon as she sees me, she starts smiling/laughing and crawls as quickly as possible over to me -- it is so sweet! Although she is still small (somewhere around 18 lbs -- check up a the end of the month) she stuffs her face at every meal and loves to eat! Her personality is really starting to come through. When she gets mad, she sits down and squeezes her eyes tight so she can force out one little tear -- it's those moments that she turns into our little drama queen. Even with those moments, she continues to be a happy, go-lucky baby. We are blessed beyond immagination at our baby girl and can not wait to see what this next year holds for her! Happy Birthday, Hannah -- we love you very much!

1 comment:

Kristina said...

You have to video tape/take pictures of the little fits she throws--you'll be glad you have them! (Hannah will probably be amused by them later also!)