Sunday, August 16, 2009

Summer Fun

Wow! This summer has been so awesome! I am writing this on the eve of the first day back to school and reflecting on how much fun we've had this summer. I have loved every minute of being home, being a mommy and truly being present with Tim and Hannah. It has been a great time of rejuvination as well as making memories of Hannah's first summer of her lifetime (she is seriously changing all the time!). I really do think of my job as my ministry that God has called me too, but I also praise Him for blessing me with the job of a mommy! I cherish every minute I have with Hannah and I know that will be even more important with school starting tomorrow. I pray that God will help me balance these parts of my life...that of a wife, mother and teacher.

I want to share some of my favorite pictures from our summer. Thank you, God for gifts that you have given us the last three months!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Praying God is with you as you transition to school today.

Kristina said...

I love the first picture... Hannah is such a cutie. Fun vacation pics also... I'm jealous of your beach outing!

The Osborne's said...

Hannah is precious! Hope your school year goes great!