Monday, March 30, 2009

Three Months and Counting

Hannah turned 3 months old today! It is amazing how much she has grown! There isn't a well-baby visit this month, but we are guessing she is about 11.5 pounds. Like previously mentioned, she is smiling all the time and it is so much fun to play with her. She also has started sleeping about 10-10.5 hours every night! It is truly amazing to get that much sleep. One of my favorite things to do is to wake her up in the morning. First of all, she is now scooting on her back from one end of the crib to another. Second, she is wiggling right out of her Miracle Blanket. Third, when I go in, turn the lights on, and look over the crib, I get the best greeting ever. She looks right up at me and just starts smiling away and kicking her feet! It is an amazing feeling. I am excited to continue to watch her grow and change over the coming months!

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Hmm... how long until she's bigger than the bear? I love the outfit and totally agree with loving waking them up in the morning--Kinnick does the same thing and it makes me melt every day!

I'm so glad she's sleepig so great for you! We can't wait to see you in a few days! Eeeeee :)