Saturday, February 28, 2009

Two Months Already!

I can't believe that I am already writing that our baby girl is two months old! It feels like time has flown by. She is doing really well and I can tell she is growing! We go on Tuesday for her two month check up so I am anxious to see how much she has grown! I went back to school this past Thursday. It was a little sad, but it is nice knowing that Hannah couldn't be in better hands. We are so blessed with our schedules because Tim is home all morning. Then he takes her to Miss Dana's house (our very good family friend) and then I pick her up right after school. Even though it was a little hard, it was nice to be back with my kids at school. I could tell they missed me and I missed them as well. I also recieved flowers from Ken, Delaine, Kyle and Nikki so that was an added bonus to my day. Here is a picture of our little peanut on her two month birthday (or close to it)!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

She is so precious! I'm so glad it went so well this week. We love you guys!

Rebecca said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! :)